Date(s) - 25/02/2023
9:45 ص - 6:00 م
On February 23rd, 1855, Carl Friedrich Gauss died in Göttingen. Every year we honor his death and visit his grave in order to give him flowers.
We also use the opportunity to visit this University city. Among the attractions of our city tour are:
- Gauß-Weber monument
- University of Göttingen, where Gauss studied from 1795 to 1798
- Gänseliesel on the market square
- And more…
All informations without guarantee.
9:45 am at Braunschweig central station (by the Info point)
- Participation is for free!
- No registration required!
- Don’t forget your student ID to ride the train for free!
- In case you don’t have a semester ticket, you can join other people to buy a group ticket on-site.
الخريطة غير متوفرة