Date(s) - 15/08/2021
7:00 am - 11:00 pm
DAY TRIP TO BERLIN
For 24 years, the Carnival of Cultures has taken place in Berlin on Pentecost weekend. Last year and this year the carnival could not take place as usual. However, on August 15th, a decentralized corona-compliant Carnival of Cultures will be organized.
For this occasion we want to spend the day in Berlin.
MEETING POINT: Braunschweig Hbf at 7:00 a.m.
COST: 20,-€ per person (incl. round trip)
The preliminary program includes a guided tour of the city center (Holocaust Memorial, government district, Brandenburg Gate, Museum Island…) and possibly a museum tour.
All information subject to change.
* On the train it is compulsory to wear a medical or FFP2-like mask (e.g. KN95, N95, KF94…).
* If you show symptoms of illness, please stay at home.
* Registration required in advance or on site at the station.
* Proof of negative corona test, full-vaccination or recovery (no longer than 6 months) required.
* Hygiene instructions for the Carnival of Cultures will be announced in a timely manner.
Under certain circumstances our trained staff can perform a rapid test before departure. Please contact us one day in advance!