What do I need to register my address?
Every person who stays for longer than 3 months in Germany has to register their physical address. Required documents for the registration office:
- ID (passport for non-EU citizens)
- Confirmation certificate of the lessor
If you live in Braunschweig, you can arrange an appointment at the Registration Office here.
Follow these steps to book an appointment.
- Click on “Anmeldung – neu in Braunschweig”. Choose the number of appointments and click on “Weiter”
- Choose a site and select an available time
- Fill in the form with your data and complete the booking. After that you will receive an email to confirm your appointment.