Gauss-Telegraph: Preventive measures for protection against the coronavirus COVID-19 in Gauss Haus
Despite difficult times, the promotion of intercultural exchange and international life in Braunschweig is very important to us. After taking all risks and measures from the city of Braunschweig into consideration, we decided to implement the following preventive measures in Gauss Haus (subject to further changes):
- The Gauss Haus will be closed to public until further notice.
- The international dance course and the Forró dance course will be canceled until further notice.
- The theme-evenings will be streamed live on Facebook. Only two people are allowed to be there at the same time during the live stream.
- The info point remains closed. However, you can reach us via email. We will contact via phone, if there are any problems.
- According to the guidelines of TU Braunschweig, entry is also prohibited in the Gauss Haus for those returning from risk areas. The period of the past 14 days is significant. You can find the current risk areas on the overview of the Robert Koch Institute.
Status: March 25th, 2020