Gauss-Telegraph: Recipe of the month – Tomato-Tofu-Soup
- 2 tomatoes
- Several ginger slices
- One box of fresh tofu , around 8.OZ
- 2 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 tablespoon peanuts oil
- Several drops of sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped spring onions for garnish
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges, remove the seeds and set aside.
- Cut the fresh tofu into cubes.
- Heat up peanuts oil or olive oil in wok; add half of the tomato wedges in to stir fry until you can see the juicy. Add water and ginger slices in.
- Bring all the content to a boiling. Add tofu cubes and the remaining tomato wedges slowly.
- Add salt. Turn off the fire and transfer the soup out.
- Pour several drops of sesame oil on top and garnish some chopped spring onions or seaweed on top.
Source: China Sichuan Food
You must be logged in to post a comment.